SOLAR SCREEN FILMS
SOLAR SCREEN® FILMS
SOLAR CONTROL FILMS
When carefully applied to any type of glazing, solar control films provide effective thermal insulation in winter and a number of other considerable benefits in summer months:
* a considerable reduction in solar heat gain (reflection of up to 98 % of infrared radiation);
* solar glare control (reducing glare by 99 %);
* a substantial reduction in air conditioning costs;
* near complete absorption of UV solar radiation.
Solar control films help improve overall insulation levels and can help reduce or even eliminate the need for air conditioning.
SOLAR SCREEN® adhesive Design films add a touch of privacy to your environment, without restricting light transmission They allow you to personalise the design of your windows or highlight the entrance to a space. Should accidental breakage of the glass occur, these films offer added security by holding shattered glass in place. Last but not least, they do not require specialised maintenance and ensure 95% absorption of ultraviolet rays, the principal cause of furniture discolouration.
Whether in the home, at work or in public spaces, accidents and acts of vandalism can cause a glass pane to shatter into thousands of smaller and potentially harmful pieces of flying glass. SOLAR SCREEN® security films can be applied to any glass surface and provide 24h, maintenance-free protection for years to come. When applied to any ordinary sheet of glass, our transparent and tinted security films bind securely with the glazed surface, instantly transforming it into highly resistant safety glass.
In a world where visual communication is an absolute necessity, large expanses of window space have become premium marketing vectors for advertisers. Our tinted films provide you with a colourful option in creating original and unique window designs, without diminishing the light transmission properties of the glass.
SOLAR SCREEN® caters for the automotive sector too. Our window films offer:
- improved aesthetics, with a choice of colours available;
- discretion and privacy from prying eyes;
- an additional level of protection against the effects of the Sun, reflecting infrared rays (source of heat) and ultraviolet rays (cause of sunstroke, particularly in more vulnerable individuals such as children);
- additional structural strength to your windscreens, selected tinted films effectively combine security and privacy.